Social Networking!

Hi everyone,

It seems everyone uses online social networking sites these days. If you are like me, you check your Facebook account nearly every day! Facebook is one way to help me feel closer to my family and friends because I see their updates. But it's also a great way to easily track organizations I like to hear from.

In case you are on Facebook, please considering "liking" any of these Cornell Lab Facebook pages. It will help you follow what we have going on!

BirdSleuth's Facebook page is trying to reach 1,000 friends before the end of the year!
The Cornell Lab just launched it's Facebook page.
Project FeederWatch's Facebook page is very active right now since the season just started!

Thanks for your interest in Cornell Lab of Ornithology programs!

Best,
Jennifer
K-12 Program Manager
Cornell Lab of Ornithology

0 Responses